Websites of interest

http://www.interplay.com/tommy.html is about the Tommy CD-ROM.  Imagine my
horror when, at the bottom, it listed the system requirements to see the
thing and it blathered on about SVGA monitors, 486SX chip, and finally
_Windows_ 3.1 ... nothing about MAC =:-O.  ARRGH!  OK, fine, I realize it's
a religious question, all you Windows apologists feel free to gloat :-).
Can this really be true?  Tommy ain't out there in a Mac version?  Feh.

Also, check out http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9605/15/townshend/index.html;
it's a bit of the interview TAPEBOY cited earlier, but adding a couple of
good pictures of Pete, about 2" x 2", suitable for downloading.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend