Re: Two Things:

First of all, I am also a fan of Joe Jackson (Look Sharp and I'm the Man were
his best, IMHO) and I'm also a big fan of Elvis Costello (Tom stop
cringing!).

Secondly, someone mentioned the short-lived fanzine "Sparks" - that was put
out by Gary and Mary Schulstad. Oh the stories I could tell --- Gary was my
ex-husband's best friend and Mary and I were best friends in high school
although we don't talk to each other anymore. I was orignally asked to
participate in Sparks but it seemed a little too "highbrow" to me. Ah
memories......

Pamela