Re: "How you do it" Vidio Tape

Mike, re:

>Dear Mr John Entwhisle
>	First of all I hope this message does actually reach you.

Actually, you don't. To paraphrase John, "I would hope by now, people have
learned to spell my name correctly." (hint: no "h" in Entwistle)

So, if you retype the letter (you may want to spell check it, I don't think
he may know what a "vidio tape" is, either...) (Today I'm donating "free
secretarial services"--we gave Alan the day off...)

Also, re:

>>Please if you can help me at all with information on finding this Tape

Now, give this some thought... John lives in England. This tape was produced
sometime in the 80's. Do you really think John would know where you would
find this tape? John's a nice guy, but I wouldn't expect him to crack open a
NYC yellow pages for you---would you? Go to your local Library and get a
Manhattan yellow pages (perhaps on Microfiche) and look up the music stores
on 48th street. Ask for the John Entwistle "Master Class" bass (similar
title) instruction video tape... You may even find the thing in a local music
store.

I'll be more than happy to forward a well written letter that shows some
thought to the right place for you. Whether it gets to his eyes and ears or
not, I can't promise... ...but it WILL have a decent chance...

-wf