Re: Opening Acts

Hi again!

Seeing The Nice and Iron Butterfly open for The Who must have been really
interesting.  If you saw Iron Butterfly in California they probably received
excellent support from the crowd.  AIC opening for them would be interesting
but could we really handle grunge followed by The Who;  I guess that some
combinations are possible ?!?

Later

DC