Re: Simon

John, re:

>~WF and his wife came in simultaneaously with Simon's manager and
>Ben Townshend and we all got a chance to chat for a while about various
>Townshend/Who plans, ideas, etc.  Simon eventually showed and after a few
>"hello's" he got started on his guitar.

Actually, Simon was there a bit earlier (there was a previous act) and left
for a moment. We went off with Ben and Simon's "co-manager", Joe for a
soda... Apparently, we all trampled in at the same time...

And, for anyone who plans to go there in the future... make sure when you
order the spinach quiche, tell the yo-yo's to HEAT THE <RIKER> thing up!
Nothing worse than a cold quiche... ..well, perhaps a few things...

-wf