Roy Harper

Hi everyone!

I saw the other day that someone mentioned that there is an album by Roy
Harper that has a few songs by Keith Moon and Jimmy Page as the backing
band.  I saw this album (used) on vinyl for 16.00!!  I was afraid to buy it
because I've never heard anything by Roy Harper (except for Have a Cigar
with Pink Floyd and the Edges of Twilight with the Tea Party).  Can someone
tell me more about the album (i.e. the type of music) and how many songs
have Moonie behind the kit.  I thank you in advance.

DC