Re: Achtung! Listers from Germany...

Hi all!
I ordered "Antology" on Friday and hopefully will get it this week...
Last week I received my "The Rock"-CDs from Bista and i wonder what
everybody thinks... I was kind of disappointed by the "mainstreamish"
sound but with the 10th time listening to the CD i detect real jewels in
it. Any comments on "The Rock"?

Greeting,

Hannes

Johannes Pohl-Grund     Mathematisches Institut der Universitaet zu Koeln
hannes@mi.uni-koeln.de  http://www.mi.uni-koeln.de/~hannes
Office: (0221) 470-4332 Privat:	(0221) 21 84 66

"Yes, we have no Bananas"  (Josephine Baker)