Real life video

An odd thing happened on my way home from work tonight. I was parked outside
a food store where we had stopped to pick up something for supper. This
time, I asked my wife to go in herself as we were a few minutes shy of the
legal parking time AND I happened to have on the car stereo the re-release
of Who's Next playing. As soon as my wife leaves the car, I ratchet the
volume up to around Warp 10, at which point Water comes on. Then, as I'm
idly gazing across the street, I notice this pretty young girl, blackhaired,
dressed in a kind of peasant costume, dancing on the sidewalk by herself,
swaying to and fro, holding the edges of her wine-red skirt with both hands
and kicking up her feet. Her rhythm complemented the lazy metre of (this
version of) Water perfectly: `twas if I was watching a way cool video on
Much Music or something... It was amazing how each of her movements matched
the swing of Who's music perfectly. I was transfixed by this...  Anyway, she
finally stops dancing just as the tune picks up tempo towards the end, and
starts to walk away, holding (I noticed for the first time) a small boom
box. Probably she was performing outside stores in the area to make a few
shekels  from passersby, although possibly she was part of a store promotion
of some kind. What an experience! - a (Toronto) "Street in the City on a
Working Day", to be sure....Gary M