Re: Dreaming in Cleveland

Gary, re:

>(I would previously have put WGFA as filmed by Jeff Stein in TKAA above
Dreaming, but I`m now convinced as a result of comments by other listers that
parts if not all of that performance were pre-recorded).

"Pre-recorded"??? Yeah, maybe the synthesizer tape, but I wouldn't say
anything else on it... I think this may have been a "take 2" as Stein wasn't
happy with the first version they did of it... It was my favorite version of
the song, until I heard Kansas City, 1975. The drumming on that version is
unbelievable...

-wf