Re: fudged lyrics and alt.who.com

Jen, re:

>Now, were those improvised eh-hem... "lyrics", shall we call them,
>not pure Pete?  Imagine, had "Substitute" been written in his solo days,
>what it could have been...?

Nah, Pete's too PC in his old days. An occasional outburst at a concert is
about all we'll see from him... When he actually releases songs he wrote like
"Lazy Fat People", then I'll be impressed!

>>Is alt.who.com really that bad?  (I'm afraid to try it.)

Actually, it's alt.music.who. Yeah, it's bad. Not from a people standpoint,
but from a format/content standpoint. Due to it's Prodigy BBS type of set up,
there really is no continuity of threads and most of the contents are pretty
boring. Those people who loiter over there, should really come and loiter
over here...

-wf