O'DOOLES - (No Who content)

ODOOLE wrote:

>THE O'DOOLES is a one-of-a kind humor book which chronicles the bizarre lives
>of a fictional family in southern California through their outrageous (but
>real) correspondence which was actually sent to, and answered by, well-known
>individuals and entities such as George and Barbara Bush, Alan Dershowitz,
>Katie Couric and the American Dental Association.

This reminded me of a book I read years ago called (I think) The Henry Root
letters.  Similar concept in that the author sent wacky letters to celebrities,
politicians etc and the book contains the letters and any replies receieved.  I
think there were two volumes.  Hilarious and well worth a read if you stumble
across them.

Denis.