Kurt Loder

Jay, re:

>>Of course, their focus was that ALANIS was playing a set, the Who got a
minor mention with a picture of Pete...then it just went to a followup on
Alanis' upcoming tour....

Gotta love Kurt Loder<<

Actually, Kurt has always been a legitimate Who fan.  He spent a lot of MTV's
time in summer, 89, at various Who concerts.

Also, he wrote 2 major Who cover stories in 82, one on Pete's recovery and
one on the Who's tour (with the correctly titled cover pic: "THE WHO, THE
END."  I wouldn't pick on Kurt; I'm sure he knows that the Who isn't that big
with his audience (anymore), so using the Alanis angle was a way for him to
at least bring up the QUAD show.

--Jim