Re: Who Goes There?

John, re:

>Christian indicated earlier that it was Toronto '82.  I don't own
"Dangerous" and haven't felt like digging out the videotape to compare, but
it does sound like the Toronto show.  Track listing is My Generation, Can't
Explain, Pinball Wizard, See Me Feel Me, Who Are You, Baba O'Riley, and Won't
Get Fooled Again.  The Real Me and Bell Boy are attached to the end, but
these are obviously from '73 shows - they sound like the Capitol Centre
versions...

Oh my garsh! A boot of a boot of a boot! This sounds like a dub off the
booted boot (say that 10 times fast) of the dreaded "Moon Life"!

Fine sound quality, but completely unnecessary...

-wf