Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 123, no Who content

At 3:45 5/3/96, The Who Mailing List wrote:
>Date: Thu, 02 May 1996 10:36:19 -0500
>From: maiullo@tms.attmail.com (Gary Maiullo)
>Subject: Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 117
>
>Alan, re:
>
>>[...]the general tone was
>>one of, "I'm not sure who he is/I'm not sure we're going to carry it." I
>>went to a locally owned shop and, viola, there it was.[...]
>
>        In the context above, "viola" is pronounced, "WAH-la".

As Jennifer pointed out, in the context above it's also spelled "voila".  :-)

And now a word to some other listers, who I hope are reading and heeding
this:  When one speaks of "changing one's tack", the word is "tack", not
"tact."

>        Class dismissed.

This is your online (no quotes needed) secretary, cheap at the price,
signing off.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend