Re: QUAD tops WN in Drumming ?!?

M.L.

>I do think the drumming on QUAD is better than that of WN

Ah-hah! We disagree again!

(Maybe I'm just ticked-off because you didn't choose any of my brilliant
suggestions for your store...that was you wasn't it?)

I do think Moon was at his absolute best on WN.  Just phenomenal.  WGFA  is
an obvious masterpiece but nothing on Quad can top the brilliance of
"Bargain" or "Goin' Mobile" or even "My Wife" (notice the steady eighth notes
on the bass drum - very rare for Moon and I can only think of  "Long Live
Rock" as another example.)

I can copy Moon on some of  the songs on Quad you listed but I would only
embarrass myself trying to do same on WN tunes.

JJM