More Mr. Mould vs. Mr. Fang

A few days ago, White-'TheonlymusicIlistentobesidestheWhoisPT,RD,KM &
JAE'-Fang wrote:

<<I was very happy to scream out, "YOU SUCK!" "BLOW ME!"
and "EAT MY SHIT!">>

Yes, I think we are all very proud of WFang for this heroic act.  I was
suprised at his use of foul language, though.  I thought he would yell "EAT
MY <<PICARD>>!" instead.

I have a feeling if John Lennon or Jimi Hendrix rose from the dead to open up
for Pete, some people still would have been irritated.  C'est la vie.

Great to see everyone at the shows . . . yes even WFang.

Later,

PDooger