Lifehouse tree questions

Dear Wholisters -

	In the past week I have gotten several questions about what the
"Lifehouse" tree was all about.  For those not interested, please skip this;
for those who are, read on.

	In late 1995, Pete Townshend did a 1-hour interview/special on
BBC radio about the Lifehouse project - what it was, what happened to it,
and what it was really all about. It had several rare live and demo tracks.
Since it wasn't broadcast in the US, I organized a tape tree for people who
wanted a copy of the tape.  A 90-min tape was filled out with an interview
from the "Chinese Eyes" period.  The tree had eight branches and three tiers,
insuring everyonw got a high generation copy of the tape.

	Anyone who is interested in getting a copy of the tape can arrange
for a trade either by e-mailing me, or posting a request on the list (there
are now lots of copies going around).

	Hope this is helpful - great to see we have so many new listers!

Best - Mason