Re: What about Sat. nite??

Mark, re:

>Hey guys/gals,,was sup?? Was it a carbon copy concert?? Same schtick?? Same
songs,,same jokes?? --Same sardine can?? Hopefully not same Bob Mould
(yuch!!) Any who this guy wants to know--so lets hear all about it.

Mostly the same concert, same sardine can. I was actually pretty bored...

He did play "Mary Anne With The Shakey Hand" & "Subsitute" though...

You must be missing some e-mail. I gave it to Mold a LOT better last night
than Friday night...

Later...

-wf