Listers covers

I'd chip in Dogs, Dogs Part II, and Water (Live version with the wild
chord after the line "the policeman, they actin` sooo rough (tough? slough?)).
Maybe I'll play just that chord. The rest is pretty academic....

And while I'm on the subject, I played along with Overture off the album,
and I have chord four exactly correct.  The rest of you go back to your
tablature and get out your liquid paper.

Concerning racism, homophobia, and other affronts to humanity - oh, never
mind, but ain't people got nothin' better to whine about?