Re: album debate

>The lyrics even have that
>>California-lifestyle message...from The Who???
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>        Good point.  That IS kinda frightening.

JenniferD aka Guitar Girl:

What's funny about that (to me, at least) is he seems to have the opposite
message in the solo song Exquisitely Bored. But then...that's Pete for ya.
And I have to wonder what brought on that sort of thinking (I mean, as in
ATD). Pete of all people I can't imagine going for that "feel good" thing
(not to make any judgments on that sort of lifestyle; I've liked every
Californian I've ever met. Some of my best friends...OK, OK. Can't I even
make a joke? Actually and truthfully, my best friend is from Cal.
originally). I know he visits there, even as he does here in Myrtle Beach,
for the Baba Center. BTW, anyone here ever been to the California Baba Center?

                   Cheers                   ML