Friday night gig

John, re:

>>Bob Mould was certainly excellent!

Compared to what? Your wife/mother (same?)  snoring???

>>  His heart was into his performance..

Oh, how sweet! Next time I think you should give him a big, wet kiss!

>I did not expect such an intense effort by him.

Did you expect him to bend you over his stool??? Pretty cool how he made all
those "different" songs sound the same, huh?

>>  It is, however, too bad that some shitheads must yell things like "Blow
me", "You suck", "Fuck you", etc., etc from only 10 feet away

I may have been 11 feet away. Does that make a difference??? What name do you
get for 12 or 13 feet?

>> when such an excellent artist is attempting such an intimate thing FOR YOU.

Nah, if it were for ME, he would have stayed home... I get kinda cranky when I
have to stand around like a low-life having my time wasted.

>>  What a bunch of *children* (you know who you are)...

Really? How 'bout some help POINTING *US* OUT??? (Good thing I beat yah to it
in my ownreview. Imagine how surprised everyone on the list would be if they
heard it from you, first?) Which do you think was better, my last night's
performance, or the one in '85 at the Daltrey concert where I screamed out to
Yoko Ono, "Show us your tits, you pig!!!" ???

>>why would you want to behave like complete dickheads in public?

Does it work better in private???

>> Mould is probably used to dealing with crowd-crap...it is part of the job.
He was a bit pissed and seemingly let down.  Whatever.

hMMM... a bit of a contradiction, yes? If it makes you any happier, tonight I
got started on him as he walked on to the stage BEFORE he started playing that
horrible <Mould>. I even yelled out some great stuff about "little boys"...
Do you think there was some scientific correlation between that particular
comment and the moment when he stopped pausing in-between songs?

Johnny-come-lately, very courageous to call someone names like "shithead",
"dickhead" and "*children*" when you're comfortablly "hiding" behind your
computer. I guess it just slipped your mind (or maybe you're not that quick?)
to say them directly to me when you were standing next to me? hMMM... I
certainly hope you're man enough to say these things right to me, next time you
see me, won't you??? If not, I'll be sure to remind you...

As for "why act this way in public", why not??? Perhaps YOU live under a little
shell? (Or is that obvious from your lack of personal integrity?) I always do
EXACTLY what I want (that's also known as "freedom", or just achieving that
part of life you'll never aspire to...). Is something you can't handle? Here
was an opportunity for YOU to express yourself, in person, yet you chose to
"run away" and post this to the list. Funny way of acting like an "adult",
isn't it?

On the other hand, kinda ironic & funny how I do that "in person" (in public)
and you do the same (in public) by typing it to the list. I guess your never
considered yourself a "genious", did you???

You wouldn't be real mad if I saw Mold at the "meet & greet" after tonight's
show and introduced myself as "John Brawley", would you? Will you sleep better
if I write him a letter with your apologies and nominate you as president of
the "Let's feel sorry for Bob Mold fan club"?

Hope this helps--but I doubt it will...

Oh, and btw... one of my terds (no particular one)  has much more character
than you do... If it would make your life more complete, I'd be more than happy
to send you one. Of course, there would be a nominal charge...

-wf