HOB Show tape?

Look what I found in the AOL message center:

Litgo

>Subj:  HoB recording
>Date:  96-04-30 21:45:22 EDT
>From:  GenieYes

>Attention tape traders:

>I am in possession of an audience recording of Townshend's >second show at
the House of Blues last night. The audio >quality-while not pristine-can be
fairly rated as B+.

>(Those in attendance will attest to the contagious chattiness >of last
night's crowd. What will it take for people to remain >attentive at club gigs
these days? I mean, if an extremely >rare outing by a figure like Townshend
can't do it, I all but >have given up hope!)

>The tape is not for sale-only for trade, whether it be for >another
"unauthorize live recording" of Townshend or The Who >et. al. or for
commercially available product, such as the >recently reissued versions of
"Sell Out," "Happy Jack," or "Live >at Leeds." Please forward all responses
and lists directly to >my address.

>By the way: Does anyone know the name of the blues number >that Townshend
linked with "Eyesight to the Blind," as well as >the artist who originally
wrote and/or recorded the song?