Pete on Conan

Did anybody catch it?  It was on around 2:00 am...
        I taped it.  It was really good!  (Sheep? Llamas?!  I'm afraid...)
Pete was allowed to talk AND play a song ("Barefooting").  He was in a very
good mood, too.  I loved the story about him hitting Rog with a guitar - it
was during the recording of Quad, and Rog wanted to go home - and Rog
punched his lights out (Roger was afraid Pete was dead).
        His performance was much more enthusiastic than it was on Letterman.
        It's good to see him more cheerful.

JenniferD
"A Guitar"        _________

"People try to put us d-d-down..."