Re: Pete at HOB

Mpetersen, re:

> That whole selfish, out of touch attitude of the crowd really reminds
>     me of the postings I've seen on this list the last week or so.  The
>     racial comments, and e-mail trashings have nothing to do with what
>     this list should be about.  It makes me wonder if this is just an
>     "East Coast thing" or the result of what happens when a group of
>     juveniles get older without growing up.  Why can't you look at
>     somebody like Pete and realize that it's time to get a life?

hMMM... just a few questions...

1) Exactly what should this list "be about"??? (your version)
2) What's an "East Coast thing"? You mean a more polite crowd than the space
cadets in LA???
3) What is it that you are "wondering" about. I love to 'splain things.
4) Which part of Pete should we use as our "role model" to "get a life"? His
drug problem? Drinking problem? Woman problem? Hair problem??? Let's be
specific, shall we?

-wf