Re: Last Two Albums

 WFang:

>As for "One Life's Enough", would everyone have been happier with it had
Pete sang & >played it accoustically, perhaps like "Blue Red & Grey"??? Both
of these albums I >like better than "Who By Numbers", but I'll reserve final
judgement on that one
>after it's remixed...

I don't know that playing "One Life's Enough "acoustically would have put it
on par with "Blue Red & Grey" which I consider a little gem and just one of
the reasons why I like "Who By Numbers" better.  While it's true that WBN is
not as melodic as other Who LP's I think it's an honest effort with a couple
of hooks and very honest, introspective writing by Pete.

JJM