Re: trivia answer and true confessions

At 07:20 PM 05/03/96 -0400, BearInLV@aol.com wrote:

>I am curious about other fans' memoribilia collections.  The room I'm in has
>3-1/2 walls covered with posters, album covers, banners, magazine covers,
>etc. I've collected over the last 25 years or so.  My favorite:  The Hard
>Rock Cafe menu with JAE's autograph, with picture of the two of us together
>next to it.  (Available in jpg format if anyone is interested).  I also have
>a glass RD drank out of from the same event.  Talk about fanatic!
>That's all for now.
>
>                                                 John

Interesting. I'm sitting in my den right now. On the wall in front of me
hangs a Fillmore East poster Oct. 20-25, 1969, a "Long Live Rock" promo
poster. To my left a '76 "By Numbers" tour poster, a Charlton '74 poster, a
"Who Are You" picture disc clock, a framed photo from "The Kids Are Alright"
signed by Pete, a photo of my High Numbers single. Behind me a 3D promo
display from "The Kids Are Alright" movie and a poster from the Tommy
Metropolitan Opera House show.

This 44-year old father of two has got to get a life.

Joe
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/