Re: Hootie &Tommy position

     ^^During the commercial, the announcer guy says "not Who, its Hootie."
     ^^ When he says this, the word Who pops up on the screen with a red
     ^^circle around it with a red diagonal line through it.

     Talk about your truth in advertising!

     ^^What album kept Tommy out of #1?

     If your referring to the British charts I posted a couple of days ago,
     it is hard to say since I don't know when the album peaked, only when
     it entered the charts.  However, the #1 album for the first 3 weeks of
     Tommy's release in Britain was Bob Dylan's "Nashville Skyline."