Re: Dave Letterman

At 12:38 AM 05/03/96 -0500, st9583dv@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu wrote:
>Just watched Pete on David Letterman.  Rough Boys and The Kids are Alright.
>I hate commercial Breaks!!!!  They interupted The Kids are Alright.  Great
>prformance, though.  I thought it was kind of funny hoe Pete dismissed Dave
>and went on playing The Kids... after he finished Rough Boys...  cool.
>
>Dave

I just watched that part of my tape. Does Pete play anything else? It would
save me the time to surf through the rest of the show.

Boy, do I feel old now. Pete's hair is now identical to mine.

Joe
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/