Hootie

Hi all,
    I was just watching TV and I saw something truly offensive.
Forget this racism stuff, this is worse.  There have been
commercials running for Hootie & the Blowfish's new CD.  During the
commercial, the announcer guy says "not Who, its Hootie."  When he
says this, the word Who pops up on the screen with a red circle
around it with a red diagonal line through it.  This pissed me off.
Although, maybe they are recognizing the fact that they will only be
a second rate band and never have the stature and ability of The Who.
Anyway, thought you all should know.

Christian