Screaming Fans

>I will DEFINITELY be at Saturday night's show.  Let's all be nice happy
>fans and not scream our heads off at the Supper Club.  The last thing we
>want to do is piss off Pete Townshend!  I'm sure his set list will be
>somewhat different- damn, what I wouldn't give to hear "However Much I
>Booze" or "Blue Red and Grey!"

I'll second WF's sentiments.  Please try to keep yourself under control.
If you persist in screaming, you'll not only make a fool of yourself (if
you haven't figured it out already, Pete is ambivalent at best about fans'
adoration), but you'll have a sore throat the next day.  Even worse, you'll
end up ruining the tape of the guy in front of you :-)

If you have a song you definitely want Pete to play, you're best bet will
probably be to show up very early, get down right in front of the stage and
hold up a sign just long enough for Pete to see it (and if you can fit in
Pure and Easy, so much the better).