this list's purpose and irrelevancies

        This list is dedicated to the Greatest Rock Band in History.  I
would ask that we put our personal biases and prejudices aside and talk
about the Who- no racial comments, and no sick minds that twist things into
something to sight about.
        I hadn't even imagined that the comment ("big black bouncer" or
whatever) was racist - it could have been the other was around ("big white
bouncer" looking for black pussy) and I couldn't have cared less.
        There's someone way too sensitive out there, and my advice to him is
not to take things so literally.
        Thank you.

JenniferD