Townshend at the Fillmore

Well, I'm not a blck.mn.wntng.wht.wmn.pssy but,

THE TOWNSHEND CONCERT WAS TOTALLY MIND BLOWING!

#1.  If you are anywhere near New York and don't have tickets yet, you had
better call a scalper that has some left because this was
absolutelyfuckingamazing!  Pay ANY price.  (BTW, there were no tickets being
scalped tonight -- I was asked if I had extra tickets numerous times -- and I
don't even have a good tan!)

#2  Think of the song Drowned from the Secret Policeman's Ball.  Now, imagine
that version 10 times better.  Now think about the best sex you've ever had.
 Now think about something better.  Drowned was even better than that.

#3  Pete mentioned that the show was being "recorded".  Someone at the show
told me that it was being taped for MTV to be shown sometime this summer.  I
did not see TV cameras.

#4  Pete said that IRON MAN was currently in production at Warner Brothers.
 It is going to be an animated kids movie.

#5  In all my "Who Life", I've never seen Pete in such a good mood.  He was
in a great mood at the Jones Beach Psychoderelict concert, but this evening,
he was in an even better mood.  He spent a lot of time talking to the
audience.  He mentioned things like the Fillmore was the first really big
place The Who played -- the concert before the Monterey Festival.  He
jokingly said before the encore that he was "now taking requests".  He ended
up playing a great version of Magic Bus.

#6.  Rough Boys, Drowned, and Heart To Hang On To were so awesome that any
Pete fan could die at that moment feeling totally satisfied.

#7  Why am I numbering this?

#8  I'm not a scalper, but do you wanna buy a vowel?