Re: Wfang-Racist?

>Have you>ever been on the streets of NYC? Been offered drugs in Tower
Records? (a > bit annoying when you're trying to buy Who records!) Sorry if
you (and a few
>others) don't like a little realism (which has nothing to do with "racism"),
>but I don't live in fantasyland like some people (ie Mr. $1.99) do...

What am I missing here? Just beacuse one "doesn't live in fantasyland" we can
can expect to see their tasteless comments surface every once in a while?
I think the point that is trying to be made here is that is if we want
"realism" we all know where it can be found - we just don't expect it to
invade our homes and appear on our computer screens.

WF admitting when you've blown it doesn't neccessarily have to take away from
the fact that you can also be clever and very informed as to matters WHO.
 Try it.

JJM