The Who meet Frank Zappa

I am both an avid Who fan, as well as a Frank Zappa fan.  I feel that
both bands (if it is appropriate to call FZ a band) have a certain
magical ability to entertain, the reason for music.

    On some of my several Zappa records, there are a few Who
references, I thought you all would be intrested in.

First: On Joe's Garage, in a song titled "Stick it Out," towards the
end of the song, the lines "See the chrome, Feel the chrome, Touch the
Chrome, Heal the Chrome," can be heard (the chrome being a character in
the aforementioned song).

Second: On "The Best Band You Never Heard In Your Life," there is a Who
reference in a song called "Penguin in Bondage."  Ike Willis, one of
FZ's guitarists, yells out, "How 'Bout that Who!"

Third:  On "Does Humor Belong in Music?" the words, "One in twelve see
The Who," can be clearly heard in "Penguin in Bondage."

Fourth: While this is not directly linked to a song, Keith Moon
appeared in two of Zappa's movies, "200 Motels" and "Video From Hell."

I think this clearly establishes a link between the five greatest rock
muscians I have ever heard.