RE: No Subject

----------
From: 	owner-thewho@mpath.com on behalf of WFang01@aol.com
Sent: 	Saturday, March 30, 1996 3:08 PM
To: 	thewho@mpath.com
Subject: 	Re: No Subject

>Dave, re:

>> Now could someone please post some addresses we can all
>>write to in order to convince these record company execs that the greatest
>>live rock band ever deserves more than 2 CDs?

>Andy Mckaie at MCA is the "right person". You can reach him via the address
>on the back of the Who CDs or, if you want his fax number, e-mail me...

>-wf

I'm not William Cullen Bryant, but I think you should post the fax number, and
any other information you have, on the Digest.  There is strength in numbers,
and if we ALL wrote to MCA, Astley, Charlesworth, and the Who, we may get our
point across -- and they'll realize how strongly we feel about the subject.

Amira, Lone Who Fan of the Apocalypse