JAE, Providence 3/29

I had the pleasure of attending JAE's show last evening at Lupo's Heartbreak
Hotel in Providence, RI.

Entwistle seemed well rested and in great spirits, and the performance was not
hampered by any of the technical difficulties which have plagued some prior
shows.  In my opinion, the mix was much better as compared to Boston (1/31) with
the volume approprately lowered.

He played very aggressively, with blistering fills in Heaven and Hell, Love
Doesn't Last, and Life After Love as well as his usual signature tunes (The Real
Me, My Wife, etc.)   I'm always amazed by his playing, but last night he seemed
to take every opportunity to showcase his talent.

The set list was the same as many recent shows:

Heaven and Hell
Had Enough
Success Story
Trick of the Light
Bridges under the Water
The Real Me
Love Doesn't Last
Boris the Spider
Life after Love
My Wife
Last Song
Summertime Blues

Encore:
Shakin' All Over

Personal highlights:

1.  Catching the plectrum used for "Boris!"
2.  As usual, JAE stayed around after the show to chat with the fans.   He got a
kick out of my Italian 45 Picture Sleeve of Mad Dog/ Cell Number Seven which he
kindly autographed.  As I shook his hand, all I could say was "Thank you, John."

JGN

Heaven and Hell
Had Enough
Success Story