Re: Live Set

>Mark, re:
>
>>but it's actually MCA who's blocking an extended set, eh? The very people
>who have denied us a live TOMMY for 27 years now.
>
>Not really. They gave us "Tommy Live" from 1989...

WF:

>I'm not bothered, am I?<, but you know what I mean! TOMMY from `69-70 was
an entirely different animal than the `89 one...back then, it was just the
band and they had to fill the "gaps" themselves...and oh how they filled them.

>If you're serious about complaining to MCA, I will e-mail you Andy Mckaie's
>fax #...

I don't have a Fax machine, but an address other than the MCA one on CDs
would be nice. I do have a Fax modem, though...I suppose I could take the
time to learn how to use it. While I idle the hours away here in my store.

>-wf  tell him you want "Tommy: Live At Leeds"

As I told Charleaworth about a year ago. That's the one I want. Although I
haven't heard Hull...really, I'd be happy with either (if the Hull show is
good enough to be judged side by side with Leeds, after all).

   Cheers                     ML