Shout And Shimmy video; Euro Who's Last

Seeing the forwarded message from Dennis (SoundCity@aol.com) reminded me of a
few questions I've been meaning to ask:

I was in a used record store the other day and they had a video called Ready
Steady Go volume 2 that included The Who's cover of "Shout And Shimmy".  I
chose not to shell out $19.95 for only one song (and not even their own
composition), but this got me to thinking:  Is the whole video of this song
available on anything else?

On a related note, around the time I was starting to discover The Who (early
1980s) there was a US TV special, probably for American Bandstand, that very
briefly showed a clip of an old Who video. It was a song I had never heard
before, so it wasn't something that even Who novices would recognize, like
"My Gen" or "Pinball Wizard" or "I Can See For Miles."  I think it was a shot
of the band outdoors, in color.  In retrospect, I've at times wondered if it
was "Shout And Shimmy" or maybe a relatively obscure A-side like "Call Me
Lightning."  Does anyone recall the special I'm referring to?

And on an unrelated note, I recently noticed that MCA's UK release of Who's
Last says "For further info on The Who, send a stamped addressed envelope to
Geoff Parkyn, The Who Club, PO Box 107A, London N6 5RU, England."  Did anyone
do this?  If so, what did you receive in return?  Is this club still active?

Thanks,

Rich B.