QUAD news in the April ICE

>There's a song called 'Wizardry,' one called 'Bank Holiday'...and a couple
more.

>"Andy [McPherson] and I are almost done with it and it sounds great. Pete's
over the
>moon with it; he's been ordering [reference CDs] from me to give away to
friends."

Hey, aren't all of us on this list Pete's friends??  So how soon will we see
these 'reference CDs' in our snail-mailboxes?

The news about bonus tracks is great.  I can understand not adding any to
Tommy because that's such a famous album, but Quad is very much overlooked by
comparison (according to a DJ on the radio today) so attaching bonus tracks
wouldn't be viewed by quite as many people as tampering with a masterpiece.

Given that I asked the question about "Cousin Kevin Model Child" (thank you
to those who replied), does anyone know if John attempted/was asked to write
anything for the original Quad, or was he focusing on solo material?  My
guess would be that if he had written anything it would've been put on the
movie soundtrack LP.  But if anyone knows the next time he'll be on AOL, I
can ask John directly...

Rich B.