The Who at Cincinnati Reds' games

          Gang,

          The AM station in Cincinnati that carries all Cincinnati
          Reds baseball games is using the studio WGFA as background
          music for pre- and post-game shows during their spring
          exhibition games. WGFA is also featured during adverts for
          the Reds spring games. We'll have to see if this holds up
          during regular season play.

          Now, we know that several NFL teams got "busted" by EMI and
          ASCAP a couple of years ago for not paying royalties when
          using rock songs during games, so I wonder if this station
          paid for WGFA.

          Weird but list-appropriate.

          /Jim