Who covers

Some time ago numerous list members posted the names of singers and bands
who covered Who songs. At the time, I remembered that Squeeze Box had been
covered by a woman singer from New York but I couldn`t recall her name, and
I don`t believe her name was mentioned in any of the said posts. Anyway I
now recall that she`s Laura Branigan and she covered Squeeze Box on her
second or third album and did quite an interesting version of it.......Gary M.