Re: Relay/ODDS & SODS

Mark, re:

>It's hard for me to believe they can fit all of that on two CDs, so are they
really going to
include stuff like The Relay, Let's See Action, and so on?

Oh it's not really THAT hard to believe! :) Well... here's what they got:
What's left of: "Who Rarities Vol. 1 & 2", "Old" "Odds & Sods", "Who's
Missing", "Two's Missing" and (supposedly) all unreleased tracks that Keith
played on. Now, do *I* believe this will fit on 2 CDs??? No <Riker> way! I
have a few days off from work within the next couple of weeks, probably a
good time to call England...

-wf