Re: Relay/ODDS & SODS

Fang,

>>> My guess is that it may just be too much work and therefore... I expect
the standard studio version of "Relay" on "Odds & Sods" ......

     I thought that they were going to release a "The Greatest Hits" package,
as well as the (hopefully 2 cd minimum!) "Odds & Sods" package.  So, my
thinking was that they would put the single (common) version on the Greatest
Hits, which would leave open the *possibility* of putting the "alternate"
version on the Odds & Sods package.  I know the idea is kinda far-fetched;
I just really dug the 'live' version.

>>> In the meantime, it's pretty easy to dub that laser version to audio tape,
although the sound quality could be a bit better. If it fits on the end of
your "unedited" "The Kids Are Alright", I'll put it on there for you...

     Already done, my friend.  In fact, I actually appended the clip to my
factory copy of the edited version of TKAA.  But I appreciate the offer;
*definitely* looking forward to the unedited version of TKAA!  That's all
I need!

                Thanks again....
                gary m.