Re: odds & ends

>re: Who/Beatle influence -
>There's been a lot of posts lately regarding who influenced who and I'd
>like to point out that the mid-late 60's were a time when artists had
>much more of a collaborative spirit than now.  Rock musicians were
>learning from each other and listening to each other and mutually pushing
>each other further.

Kevin:

As I've often said, Rock music is an incestous beast. And it's true that a
lot of these guys were friends (although I can't say whether there was a
Who/Beatles connection...I only remember what Pete said about them in TKAA
movie).
But direct influence...that at least we can speak to.

           Cheers                   ML