Tommy

I`ve just gotten a hold of the remix and have only heard a few tunes, only
twice, and just in the car, but, ahem, I`m a little concerned about how the
elecric guitars in the left channel were handled on Pinball Wizard and I`m
Free. They seem mixed down in relation to what is happening in the right
channel, eg. the acoustic guitar strums on Piball Wizard sound great: clear
and "modern", but the famous electric power chords on the left side seem to
have lost their punch (i.e., placed too low in the mix); ditto for I`m Free
(even more so in this case). I think seemingly small changes like this can
actually make a big difference to one`s sense, and therefor appreciation, of
a given tune. This is just an early reaction, but I`m getting a little
apprehensive. In contrast, the first time I heard the reissued LAL, also in
a car, I loved it.......Gary M.