For Trade...

I have the following items which I would consider trading ONLY for other
Who/Who solo records or CDs (no tapes):

Daltrey:

UK 12" Walking in My Sleep
US 12" Take Me Home (Dance Mix)
UK 45   The Pride You Hide (double set)
US 45   Parting Would Be Painless
UK 45   Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
US LP  King Biscuit Flower Hour Parts 1&2 Boston '85

Entwistle:

UK 45   Too Late The Hero Autographed Picture disc
US LP  Smash Your Head Against The Wall (sealed Decca/MCA)

Moon:

US 45  Don't Worry Baby (promo) different vocal than album version

Townshend:

US 12" A Friend Is A Friend
US 45  A Friend Is A Friend
UK 45  Let My Love Open The Door
GE 45  Hiding Out (Dance mix version)
UK 45 Uniforms (picture disc)
US CD Psychoderelict (promo-censored dialogue/no dialogue 2CD)
US CD Don't Try To Make Me Real (promo)
UK CD English Boy Part 1
UK CD English Boy Part 2
UK LP  With Love (MBO label--2nd pressing)

Who:

US 45   Amazing Journey (promo from "Tommy" 45 box set)
US 45   It's Hard
US CD  Saturday Night's Alright (promo w/picture cover)
US LP   Face Dances MFSL (sealed)
US LP   It's Hard (promo on Quiex II pressing)
US LP   Who Are You (picture disc)