Re: No Subject

Gary, re:

>Just my opinion of netiquette so that some of us don't have to wade through
people's personal rantings just to talk about a band we like...

If you sincerely believed that, a) you wouldn't have reposted my post in it's
entirety, b) you wouldn't have posted it and your "personal rantings" to the
list. You would have sent it to me via e-mail.

So.... Are you just trying to "grandstand"? Are you a hypocrite? Both?

Below are YOUR words. Perhaps the next time you are typing them, something
will "click" and you'll say to yourself, "Can you see the real me, can yah?"
(How's that for "who content"?)

>>I don't think it's censorship to leave items like this off a list; it's
called courtesy for those who are on this list to read about (as the list
description says)"the band The Who."

If someone asks me a "public" question, I WILL answer it publicly.

Hope this helps.

-wf