Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 etc...

Eddie, re:

>   I'm always surprised by this idea of 'friends and enemies' on a
list. Unless you have lived day to day and have interacted on a personal
level with any of these people, you can't call them friends or enemies.

Well, be surprised, but to some extent it's true. I wouldn't say "our"
relationship is that of a "friend" or an "enemy". However, other people I
would say I consider as "friends" due to meeting in person, talking on the
phone, regular e-mail, etc. (ie, more than a "casual" relationship.) As for
"enemies", I wouldn't say I would consider anyone on this list an "enemy"
(that may be a bit too strong)... But, I would say I was happy to learn who
my "real friends" are, and who they aren't. I generally trust someone openly,
until they give me reason not to...

-wf