Re: LAL

Chris, re:

>Where did you buy the Polydor one (new version)?  I got it, as well as the
Polydor WN because they were released first here, but for the other
rereleases I got MCA versions.  Is the booklet inside any different?

I got the Polydor box set in Germany (still haven't opened it up yet), and
the others from England. I haven't opened the "Who's Next" yet either... The
packaging on all appears to be identical, which was one of the goals of this
"effort"... I imagine the sound will remain different as each company is
using different equipment to produce the CDs...

-wf