Re: MCA and new Tommy

>As far as MCA not promoting the new Tommy, you have to sympathize with
>their plight just a little.

I'd be a tad sympathetic if (1) they didn't have such a shabby track record
[pun?] with regard to The Who, and (2) they sent us something for mailing in
the postcard that was included in the 30 Years boxed set!!

>Two weeks ago, the I saw the old version at the Tower store here and there
were all
>marked with that silver "Newly Remastered" sticker.   What's MCA going to
do, stick a
>"No, This Time We Mean It" sticker on the new release.

I actually agree that they may be in a bit of a bind, but what about a
good-sized sticker saying "1996 remix"?

Rich B.